Crypto Currencies are these days are Trending topic and money making tool for all of us .Crypto is Future of Our world we have to soon accept is as we accept Other technology Revolution . These days many Crypto currencies in market like Bitcoin ,Ethereum ,Litcoin ,Zcash and Many more and we are Quiet Confuse why their is lots of Crypto and what was the difference between them .
So we decided To give your Mazor Difference between them and help you to understand whole Crypto Technology and their Limits too .So Below is the Table of Mazor difference after that i will explain every thing more in paragraph too.
|Coin limit||21 Million||84 Million||Not Applicable|
|Mean block time||10 minutes||2.5 minutes||14-15 seconds|
|Difficulty retarget||2016 blocks||2016 blocks||Coming soon|
|Block reward details||Halved every 210,000 blocks.||Halved every 840,000 blocks||Coming soon|
|Initial reward||50 LTC||50 LTC||5 ether*|
|Current block reward||25 BTC||50 LTC||3 ETH|
|Created by||Satoshi Nakamoto||Charles Lee||Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum Foundation|
|Creation date||January 3rd, 2009||October 7th, 2011||30 July 2015|
|Market cap||$10,467,596,650.78||$540,274,528.26||$ 111,724,294,127|
- Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency where you can transact on a peer-to-peer network without the need of a middleman. Fundamentally, the core of Bitcoin is a digital file listing transactions between people on the network, which are essentially transfers of property .
- The main innovation behind Bitcoin relies on the fact that it is a decentralized money system with the Bitcoin being the currency. But Bitcoin is also the software and protocol that allows users to issue digital currency and operate transactions in a secure and anonymous way.
- As the Ethereum websites describes, “Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts”. It is a public blockchain platform with its own cryptocurrency called, Ether, and featuring smart contract functionality. The Ethereum Virtual Machine allows people to execute peer-to-peer contracts using Ether.
- Ethereum is like a global and shared computer on which anyone can build de- centralized cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. However, Ethereum is much more than a platform hosting new cryptocurrencies, it is a Turing-complete platform, which sim- ply means that each full node on the network runs a Virtual Machine called the ”Ethereum VM” that enables the nodes to execute programs written in a Turing- complete language
- Litecoin was a fork (copy) of bitcoin, but with variation. Its aiming at being a digital currency, used for buying goods
- It is also a cryptocurrency just like Bitcoin but the protocol is different from Bitcoin’s protocol
So Guys ,Hope I am able to Give your Clear Picture of all these three coins and you able to understand core difference between Bitcoin Litcoin and ether .If You still have Query do ask me Below I will try to solve it.